TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE BY PLACING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR THROUGH WWW.STRIKESURVIVAL.COM OR ANY AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED SITE YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE ENTERING A CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAID CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH AND GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING CHOICE OF FORUM AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.
As used herein, “you,” “your” and “yours” refers to you as the purchaser of goods and “we,” “us” and “ours” refers to Strike Survival®. and its affiliated, associated and subsidiary companies, entities and organizations.
1. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at any time for any reason.
2. Audio equipped hidden cameras are only available to law enforcement and local, state and federal government agencies ONLY. We reserve the right to request verifiable proof that the purchasing party is one authorized herein.
3. Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to email@example.com prior to purchase.
4. Automated online ordering is only available for orders requesting a shipping address within the United States of America. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed via the automated online system which requests delivery of product outside of the United States of America.
5. All orders requesting shipment outside of the United States of America should be submitted via online international request form or detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Orders accepted for delivery outside of the United States of America will not ship until advance payment is received via a verified wire transfer.
7. Orders shipped to all other countries are potentially subject to Duties, Value Added Taxes, and brokerage fees. These fees are collected by the delivery agent and we have no control over these added expenses. We will not alter Shipping Labels, Customs Documents, Invoices or any other documentation in an effort to avoid these fees.
8. You acknowledge that power requirements and video formatting may vary for countries other than the United States of America and that we are not responsible for ensuring compatibility of equipment purchased with external systems regardless of the intended destination country.
9. Orders must be received by 11:00am, Central Standard Time Monday through Friday to qualify for same day shipping.
10. Orders placed on a Friday prior to 12:00 noon and requesting overnight delivery will not be delivered until the following Monday, provided that Monday is not a legal holiday.
11. Orders placed on Friday prior to 12:00 noon and requesting second day delivery will not be delivered until the following Tuesday, provided that Tuesday is not a legal holiday.
12. All deliveries require tracking (Packages will be sent without tracking and purchase over $200.00 will be required to have signature required upon delivery “as required by Paypal”.)
13. Packages may be shipped to physical addresses or to a Post Office Box provided that the shipping address is also the address listed with your credit card provider. We can only ship to the billing address of the card holder or to an alternate address on file with the credit card provider. You can put an alternate address on file with your credit card provider by calling the 800 number listed on your credit card.
14. Orders shipping to Post Office Boxes will be shipped via United States Postal Service. As follows: a. Ground: Standard United States Mail. b. 2nd Day Air: United States Priority Mail. c. Next Day Air: United States Express Mail.
15. Orders shipping via United States Postal Service may be delayed up to one business day prior to shipping.
16. We are not responsible for delays in shipping occasioned by factors beyond our control including, but not limited to; inclement weather, security or other governmental delay, natural disasters and terrorist threats or acts.
17. Refunds due to shipping delays attributable to us and not a factor beyond our control shall be made as follows: a. Next Day Service delayed one day: refund will be made in the amount of the difference between Next Day Service and Second Day service. b. Next Day Service delayed two or more days: refund will be made in the amount of the difference between Next Day Service and Ground service. c. Second Day Service delayed one or more days: refund will be made in the amount of the difference between Second Day Service and Ground Service.
18. You acknowledge that the remedy detailed in item 17 shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any shipping delay. We shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from a delay in shipping. In no case shall you be entitled to recover damages in excess of the amount paid for shipping fees regardless of the cause or duration of the delay.
19. Express Shipping will not be refunded if delivery is not possible because a receiver is not available when delivery is attempted.
20. Your privacy is very important to us. We will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
21. We will cooperate with local, state and federal government agencies in response to verified requests relating to investigations of criminal or otherwise illegal activities. You acknowledge this cooperation and authorize us to disclose your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information obtained during this purchase and sale transaction. You further agree to hold us harmless from any and all damages resulting from disclosure in response to a verified request from law enforcement or other government agency.
Payment and Involuntary Cancellation
22. We do business as (DBA) SS. For your privacy, SS will appear as the billing entity on your credit card statement if payment is made by credit card.
23. If an item is out of stock, a refund will be issued upon request.
24. Orders cancelled by us prior to shipping, including orders cancelled pursuant to item 27, are subject to a 25% fee for cancellation processing and restocking. For pre-shipment cancellation at your request and order cancellation after shipment has been made, see RETURNS AND VOLUNTARY CANCELLATION below.
25. An accurate billing address is required. We reserve the right to cross-reference this address with the credit card issuer if paying by credit card and may cancel any order if the address on file with the issuer does not match the address provided by you.
26. If we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem an order to be of high value or high fraud risk, we may require a manual imprint of your credit card and an original signature. If so required, we will make arrangements for the imprint and signature.
27. Your credit card may be declined for a number of reasons. Some of the most common reasons for card rejection are: a. insufficient credit at the time the transaction is attempted. b. Incorrect account number. c. Incorrect expiration date. d. Incorrect Card Code Verification (CCV) Number. e. Incorrect address or zip code provided and processed through the Address Verification System (AVS). f. Credit card provider does not participate in electronic CCV or AVS. g. Credit Card issuer is a not a Financial Institute within the United States.
28. Payment may be made by Paypal during the secure online checkout process.
29. If you make payment by Paypal, your account may reflect a payment to “Strike Survival®”.
30. We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, or personal checks.
Returns and Voluntary Cancellation
31. All sales are final. All of our products are special order products and are not subject to voluntary order cancellation once the order has been placed. In our sole and absolute discretion we may allow for the cancellation of certain orders prior to shipment at your request, provided always however, that such authorized cancellations will be subject to a cancellation and restocking fee of 25% of the order amount. In the event that an order is returned as authorized or unauthorized, a restocking fee of 25% of the product cost and the shipping charges will NOT be returned. Additional shipping expenses incurred during the return process will also be withheld from any return.
32. Due to the nature of our product line, some items may be used once and no longer needed. For this reason, all sales are final and non-defective returns will not be accepted after the product has shipped.
33. Defective merchandise may be returned to us and will either be repaired or replaced in our sole and absolute discretion. No funds will be returned.
34. Prior to returning a defective product, prior authorization must be obtained from us. Returns made without prior approval will not be accepted.
35. Authorized Returns will be inspected and repaired, replaced or rejected within 30 days of return.
36. Returns may be rejected and returned to you without repair or replacement if the item is physically damaged by you or missing parts which were present when the item was originally shipped to you.
37. Discontinued, discounted and special bundled items are sold as-is and are not returnable.
38. Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to email@example.com prior to purchase.
39. You are responsible for any return postage, tracking, and insurance for merchandise sent back to us.
40. Merchandise that is lost, damaged or misplaced while in transit is your responsibility. We expressly reject liability for loss or damage to merchandise while in transit to us. You are advised to purchase a tracking number and sufficient insurance when returning items to us.
Merchandise damaged upon delivery
41. You are responsible for inspecting merchandise upon delivery.
42. Any damage which you believe was a result of shipping must be reported to us, in writing, within three days of acceptance of the shipment.
43. Failure to notify us, in writing, within three days of damage caused by shipment prevents us from making a claim to the carrier and shall be a full and absolute waiver of any right you may have for return, repair or exchange.
44. This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
45. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies and we will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for a breach of any express or implied warranty.
46. We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 14 days beginning on the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
47. Custom built or modified products shall be covered by this Limited Warranty for a period of 14 days only.
48. You are responsible for paying return shipping on all products returned for warranty work or inspection.
49. We will replace or repair, at our sole and absolute discretion, any product returned to us within the warranty period and found to be defective in workmanship or materials.
50. Evidence that you have tampered with or altered the product in any way shall forever void this Limited Warranty and relieve us of liability here-under.
Legal liability and compliance with applicable law
51. We strive to sell only legal products to legal purchasers. We are not responsible for any purchase or use of our merchandise which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation. We are not responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of use, misuse or inability to use any of our products.
52. It is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws applicable to the purchase or use of our merchandise in your jurisdiction.
53. You are advised to contact an attorney licensed to practice law within your jurisdiction if you are unsure of the applicability of any law to the product you are purchasing or its intended use within your jurisdiction.
54. By placing an order, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the product being purchased in your jurisdiction and that you will use the product only in a lawful manner.
Forum, choice of law, jury trial waiver, attorney fees & sever-ability
55. We are headquartered in Okaloosa County, Florida, U.S.A.
56. Your contract for purchase is with Strike Survival, LLC. A Florida Limited Liability Corporation.
57. By entering into an agreement to purchase merchandise from us, you expressly agree that any claim or controversy arising out of, or relating to, said purchase shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and of the State of Florida.
58. You further agree that venue is most appropriate in the courts of Okaloosa County, Florida, and you agree to bring or defend any cause of action relating to or arising out of your purchase in the courts of Okaloosa County, Florida.
59. You expressly waive any right you may have to venue in any jurisdiction other than Okaloosa County, Florida.
60.YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PURCHASE TO A JUDGE FOR FINAL DECISION.
61. If a dispute or litigation arise and we are found to be the prevailing party, you agree to pay all of our reasonable costs and attorney fees associated with the litigation or dispute.
62. If a court of competent jurisdiction should determine for any reason that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, the invalid provision shall be fully severable and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be of full force and effect.BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.